Sr. Electrical Engineer - Hardware and Embedded Design
This job has now expired
Cardiocom®, Experts in TelehealthSM, is seeking a Senior Electrical Enginee to design and develop hardware and electronic systems for our award-winning medical device products. Join a fast growing organization with the latest engineering design tools, rapid pro-typing and short development cycles. Our company is preparing for an explosion of growth with the booming telehealth industry. Senior design expertise and entrepreneurial skills are rewarded in our small team environment. Your expert designs will come to life in months, not years. See the impact of your engineering expertise in products that improve the lives of thousands of patients daily. The successful candidate will be responsible for embedded device development from concept to production.
Founded in 1997, Cardiocom develops, manufactures and markets telehealth devices for heart failure, diabetes, hypertension, COPD, asthma and other chronic conditions. Cardiocom’s clients include some of the most respected home health groups, health plans, hospitals, physician groups, and coordinated care companies in the nation. Through these established relationships, Cardiocom improves the lives of thousands of people each day. Take your career to the next level and join the winning team at Cardiocom!
Job Description: Senior technical role in electrical engineering and design of medical electro-mechanical systems. Electronic system architecture development, design and implementation of electronic circuits. Responsible for developing electrical and electro-mechanical designs that are optimized for production, reliability, regulatory compliance, and cost. Work independently to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and creativity. Create and communicate design plans, tasks, and deliverables.
• Embedded System Design and Development for 8,16, and 32 bit embedded processor products and related components
• PCB Design: Component selection, Schematic capture and Layout
• Electromechanical Design: Wiring, Membrane Switches, Interconnects, external cables, etc.
• Firmware Design and Development in C, C++
• Prototype construction. Design documentation development including BOMs, Schematics, Drawings, Design specifications, Validation and Verification plans and reports,
• Implement drivers and interfaces in hardware and firmware: Bluetooth, USB, RS232, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, 3G, etc.
- BS EE, MS EE a plus
- 10+ years embedded system design experience
- 5+ years PCB design experience
- 2+ years C, C++ firmware experience
- Medical Product Design experience a plus
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- Salary based on experience
- 401K, flex spend, medical, dental, life and PTO
- Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement
Cardiocom is an EEO/AA employer.
Please submit your resume and salary history for immediate consideration to:
Local candidates only please. No sponsorship.