This job is no longer available
Top Talent Solutions is now seeking a Quality Inspector in the Brooklyn Center area. Train on 1st shift and move to 2nd shift. This position is possible temp to hire.
· Demonstrate proficient knowledge and ability to use test and measurement equipment consistently and accurately.
· Maintain test and measurement equipment in good working order and ensure calibrated status.
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints as required for vendor and customer specifications.
· Understand manufacturing processes and relationship to product specifications.
· Record inspection results accurately and maintain inspection records in accordance with Quality Department procedures.
· Proficient knowledge of all inspection techniques and specifications for current customer products.
· Issue Discrepant Material Reports (DMR) as needed-follow through disposition.
· Basic computer skills with proficiency using Microsoft Office Software.
· Participate in Site Quality and Safety Initiatives.
· Follow instructions of Quality Manager/designee.
· Technical College or Equivalent as related to test and measurement equipment used by client, in addition to blueprint interpretation.
· Alternatively, 1 to 3 years of relevant employment experience.
· Steel Toe Boots
Top Talent Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Top Talent Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Top Talent Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.