Part-Time Administrative Medical Assistant
This job has now expired
This position is responsible for the first impression our patients receive when they come to our clinic. It provides clinic support through verbal and written communication with all guests including patients, staff, visitors, insurance companies, QRCs and referral sources.
This position is responsible for the following:
- Greets and assists all customers in a friendly, courteous and professional manner
- Displays impeccable phone etiquette
- Schedules appointments for established patients on computerized scheduling program Information
- Confirms evaluation appointments via telephone or email; upon patient’s arrival, verifies intake information is accurate
- Accurately updates reporting databases as needed
- Properly prepares and maintains patient charts in paper form as well as electronic form
- Follows-up on patient insurance-related matters in a timely manner
- Prepares and distributes patient medical reports with accuracy and speed
- Collects/prepares/distributes mail, faxes and messages in a timely manner
- Organizes requests for medical records
Qualifications:Must have a high school diploma or equivalent with one year adminstrative experience preferably in a health care setting.
For more information on Physicians Neck & Back please visit our website at www.resumeactivity.com