This job is no longer available
***Potential for Temp - to - Perm***
Primary Responsibilities: • Performs title examination of title orders in a wide variety of states.
• Examines the chain of title for orders
• Prepares commitments to issue title insurance policies.
• Assists our title clearance department in understanding the status of titles.
• Quotes title insurance premiums.
• May perform record searches online.
Education or Experience required for position: • High School diploma or equivalent
• 3 years title/ related real estate expreience
• Multi-state title examination preferred
• Detail Oriented
• Analytical Ability
• Problem solving
• Customer service orientation
• Proficient typing & computer skills