This job is no longer available
Submittal Cutoff Date: 11/3/2012 5: 00 PM CST
Start Date: 11/8/2012
End Date: 11/28/2012
Work Schedule: 9: 30-6: 00pm M-F
Pay Rate Range or Pay Rate Range: $17.25/Hr
Service Type: Finance & Accounting
# of openings: 1
Assist escrow operations with disbursement of escrow transactions by preparing disbursement packages, creating cover letters, monitoring incoming revenue, accounting reports. Review and prepare closing files for disbursement once the file is closed. Confirm that the file balances are accurate and disburse the funds according to directions.
• Prepares Disbursement packages
• Prepare FedEx Labels
• Issue closing documents and letters to appropriate parties
• Provide internal and external customer service
• Numeric and alphanumeric data entry into First American proprietary software
• Answer a moderate volume of phone calls
* Accounting reports
Education or Experience required for position: High School diploma or equivalent
Banking and/or Escrow Experience highly preferred
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision and Ability to adjust focus.
• Intermediate level working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and escrow related software. Ability to type a minimum of 40 WPM required.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
• Writes clearly and informatively; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
Other comments to Vendors:
Collection / Banking/ Relocation/ Title experience good. Looking for someone who is sharp and who can be an asset when creating new processes. Someone with a strong work ethic.