Massage Envy is the pioneer and national leader of professional, convenient and affordable massage and spa services. We strive to help our guests achieve their health and wellness goals by providing an exceptional service experience each and every time. If you genuinely care about people, share our passion for consistently exceeding client expectations, and want to work in a team-oriented environment that rewards great performance, Massage Envy is the place for you.
Massage Envy Maple Grove currently has an opening for an outgoing Assistant Manager with strong organization skills. The ideal candidate is a positive communicator with a high degree of self-motivation combined with a sense of urgency. This is a great opportunity to provide hands-on, results-focused leadership to a team, and participate in the financial rewards of the clinic's success. The position is full-time and the schedule varies. Specific responsibilities include:
- Co-managing high-performing team that genuinely cares about the health and wellness of every customer.
- Coaching front-desk employees on scheduling appointments, recommending enhanced services and presenting membership plans.
- Ensuring clinic systems, processes and policies are followed consistently.
- Serving as a role-model for clinic staff, providing training, guidance and confident leadership.
- Maintaining a professional and impeccable clinic environment for employees and customers.
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive wages plus bonus
- Reduced-cost employee massages
- Professional development & advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to learn about a high growth emerging industry
- Paid vacation time
Requirements: We require at least 1 year of direct supervisory experience in a customer service environment, reliable transportation and a strong work ethic. If you're interested, please reply with your resume, cover letter and schedule availability.
Thank you for your interest in Massage Envy.