Do you enjoy working with highly motivated, energetic people that love to build great things? Do you love being part of a strong team that is willing to push themselves and their team to the next level? Do you tolerate nothing less than full integrity in your personal and business life? Do you love technology and enjoy dynamic and talented individuals needed to build amazing technology products? If so, please read on.
The PerrillCo. family of companies (SecureConnect Inc., WAND Corporation, and Digital Clinic International) is seeking a highly motivated, energetic corporate recruiter to help our companies continue to grow. PerrillCo. is comprised of 3 technology companies that specialize in various technology ranging from restaurant technologies to managed security services to digital signage. As we continue to grow, we understand that our most critical function is our ability to recruit, retain, and develop great people. And the corporate recruiter, you are at the forefront in making this happen!
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for evaluating, interviewing, testing, and referring applicants for all positions for PerrillCo. with strong emphasis on IT (software and hardware) positions. Considerable skill in interviewing techniques, strong knowledge of all job functions, an understanding of the Company's organizational structure as well as the companies’ hiring criteria is required. It is also essential to have extensive knowledge of personnel policies and procedures and federal and state laws regarding employment practices. The Corporate recruiter plays in a critical role in ensuring that we are hiring the best possible candidates to continue our pursuit of World Domination!
- Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with specific job requirements (evaluating, screening and interview, and testing candidates)
- Utilize the internet for active recruiting options
- Research and implement new recruiting options
- Use social media tools for recruiting
- Work with hiring managers to create/update job descriptions
- Post open positions on the internet ,company websites as well as college/university job boards
- Attend career fairs to promote positions
- Perform reference and background checks
- Develop a qualified pool of candidates to draw from as positions open
- Completion of weekly activity report for HR Manager
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Organized, dependable, strong attention to detail, able to multi-task
- Outgoing, positive attitude
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Internet
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-3 years’ experience recruiting – including IT (software and hardware) positions.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Sitting for long periods of time, standing/walking, able to use computer, laptop, phone,
This job description is intended to represent the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this job. It is not meant to be a complete list of all responsibilities and may be subject to revisions or exceptions at any time at the discretion of management.