This job has now expired
Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- Responsible for receiving and resolving patient billing inquiries and complaints in a professional manner
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 3-5 years customer service experience in a direct customer contact role
- Prefer 1 year related healthcare experience
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Keyboarding and computer skills required
- Medical terminology required
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part time (20 hours per week)
- Day shift
- Occasional weekends
- Non contract
The city of Ramsey is a northwestern Twin Cities metropolitan suburb that has much to offer to businesses, residents and visitors. Ramsey is bordered entirely on the south and east by the scenic beauty of the Mississippi and Rum Rivers. Many parks and an extensive trail system are readily accessible to residents, visitors and the workforce. US Trunk Highway 10, which is the fastest growing corridor in the state of Minnesota and the second fastest in the nation, runs through the heart of Ramsey and possesses great development potential. Many people have chosen to live in Ramsey because of its rural character, wetlands, wildlife and housing choices.
- Located 25 miles Northwest of Minneapolis
- Population = 22,000
- Service Area = 200,250
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA