LPN/CMA - Clinic Obstetrics (Buffalo)
This job has now expired
Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
This person will provide patient care support and assist providers as instructed by the physician, provider or RN. They will administer therapies including medications, calling in provider authorized prescriptions, scheduling follow up visits, follow up regarding test results, or other support unique to a specialty provider. They will also receive patient phone calls and follow the practice or protocol while gathering pertinent data regarding the reason for the call. This person is also responsible to room patients, manage patient flow and obtain adequate patient medical information.
- Completion of a program that is AAMA certified and meets the AMC's requirements for educational programs OR or completion of a relevant accredited nursing program.
- Current MN LPN licensure or certification/registration (CMA or RMA) required
- BLS certification
- Previous experience required.
- OB experience strongly preferred.
- PC experience within a computerized work environment with ability to keyboard and navigate within an automated medical work environment
- Medical Terminology Required
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part Time Position (36 Hours/Week)
- Day/Evening, varied days and early evening hours on a regular basis
- Non Contract
Located 35 minutes from Minneapolis or St. Cloud, the city of Buffalo lies at the intersection of two major highways and on two major recreational lakes, Buffalo Lake and Lake Pulaski. Quality education is very important to Buffalo residents, and it's one of the reasons many young parents are attracted to the Buffalo area. During the past 15 years, Buffalo has experienced enormous growth and development. This community offers both residents and guests a perfect mixture of modern conveniences and small town life. Although much has changed, Buffalo has retained its quaint feel and charm of the past
- Located 35 miles Northwest of Minneapolis
- Population = 15,000
- Service Area = 123,500
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA