This job is no longer available
Programmer/Analyst – Edina, Minnesota
Would you like to put your skills to work supporting a fast paced hi-tech company?
If so, Enventis, a subsidiary of HickoryTech, could be the company for you!
Enventis is one of the leading providers of integration services in the Midwest specializing in providing telecommunications and network solutions for companies of all sizes. Our ability to turn a customer’s business need into a solution is unmatched.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the configuration, development, programming, implementation, and maintenance of various technologies managed by the Commercial Engineering department. This person will assist with administration of the system infrastructure including servers, databases, web portals, software applications, and custom system programming. The main focus will be on the implementation of automation for Enventis products and services.
Requirements for the position include the following:
· Four year degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
· Four to six years application development, system or database administration.
· Experience in the following areas: setting up and managing database systems such as MySQL/Postgres, programming in JAVA, using Servlets, Web development and managing Linux systems.
· Advance hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
· Maintain quality customer service skills, a strong work ethic, and is a team player with the ability to work well independently.
· Must possess above average organization skills, excellent communication skills and can demonstrate problem solving skills.
Apply today and see how our exciting and challenging environment can be the place for you!
HickoryTech offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Qualified candidates can apply on-line at www.hickorytech.com