Information Systems Developer
This job has now expired
Cardiocom is an award-winning leader in cutting-edge telehealth solutions, medical software and nurse call center services located in Chanhassen, Minnesota. With a client roster that includes some of the largest home health groups, health plans, hospitals, physician groups and coordinated care companies in the nation, Cardiocom is positioned to revolutionize this fast-growing industry. Take the next step in your career! Join a progressive, dynamic and vibrant company that’s on the leading edge of telehealth. We look forward to hearing from you.
Cardiocom has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time Information Systems Developer with knowledge of financial systems and operations. We are looking for a motivated, top performer with excellent communication skills to work in an agile environment.
- Developing automation of our financial system and customer support processes
- Write quality code that integrates with our existing systems
- Perform functional testing
- Developing interfaces between business applications
- Writing technical and support documentation
- High level of experience with SQL Server; building tables, stored procedures, views, and reports
- Experience building intranet web applications using ASP.NET 4.0 and C#
- Experience interfacing with MAS90 or other proprietary systems
- Experience developing applications and features using C#, SQL SSRS, LINQ and Crystal Reports
- Knowledge of financial systems preferably MAS90 and business operations
- Knowledge of Entity Framework 4.0 or higher is highly desired
- Self-motivated, self-directed individual who takes pride in their work product
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent and 3+ years work experience
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- Salary based on experience
- Cardiocom offers a dynamic team environment with a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K, flex spend, life and PTO.
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
Cardiocom is an EEO/AA employer.