This job is no longer available
West Side Community Health Services is the largest community clinic organization in Minnesota. We have been a visionary organization since 1972. With a progressive model of care that emphasizes education, prevention, and integrated services, our multilingual/multicultural expertise provides accessible health care to all of our diverse communities.
As healers we put people first, providing high-quality patient-focused health care that is evidence-based, reflects best practices, and respects the cultures of the patients we serve.
As community advocates we are sought out as the community voice for Latino, Hmong, adolescent, and health care issues. We understand public health issues, partner with other organizations to address community needs, and advocate for public policy that helps people gain access to affordable health care and other needed services.
We are currently seeking a full time Mail/Materials Clerk to work at La Clinica in St. Paul. Duties include:
- Distribute incoming mail and send out daily clinic mail.
- Receive, unpack, and inspect incoming shipments.
- Stock shipments and distribute orders to departments.
- Order mailroom supplies and oversee the repair/maintenance of equipment.
- Maintain current knowledge of postal regulations and communicate changes to employees.
- Assist the Operations Support Manager with day-to-day operational duties.
- Knowledge and ability to operate, maintain and repair property and equipment.
- Knowledge of plumbing and electricity.
- Ability to physically lift and move materials and equipment, and perform building maintenance tasks.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evening and occasional weekend hours.
- Valid Minnesota driver’s license.
- Previous experience in general facility maintenance and security.
- Ability to communicate well with a variety of people.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life, Accident, and Voluntary Life insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- 403b Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program
Please visit the employment section of our website at http://www.westsidechs.org/jobs.php to apply. No phone calls please. AA/EEO