Telephonic Nurse Case Manager (RN)
Cardiocom is an award-winning leader in cutting-edge telehealth solutions, medical software and nurse call center services located in Chanhassen, Minnesota. With a client roster that includes some of the largest home health groups, health plans, hospitals, physician groups and coordinated care companies in the nation, Cardiocom is positioned to revolutionize this fast-growing industry. Take the next step in your career! Join a progressive, dynamic and vibrant company that’s on the leading edge of telehealth. We look forward to hearing from you.
As a result of our dynamic growth, we have outstanding opportunities for full-time RN’s in our Clinical Call Center located in Chanhassen, MN. We are looking for enthusiastic professionals with excellent telephone, organizational and computer skills to join our team. If you thrive in an innovative, team oriented environment, Cardiocom can offer you the opportunity for a successful career. The hours of the position will be M-F 9am to 6pm.
- Telephonic assessment of a patient’s cardiac and fluid status
- Triage of critical situations
- Education of patients on their cardiac condition(s), co-morbidities, medications and dietary restrictions
- Timely communication of appropriate information to the patient’s provider as needed
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum three to five years nursing experience (Critical Care, ER, Telemetry experience a plus)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively triage patient conditions
- Quick learner
- Good communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate by phone, email, and fax
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proficient typing skills
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- Salary based on experience.
- Cardiocom offers a dynamic team environment with a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, flex spend, life and PTO.
- Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement.
Please send your resume and salary requirements by clicking apply now.
For more information on Cardiocom and its services, call (888) 243-8881 or visit www.cardiocom.com
Local candidates only please.
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Case Management, Nurse, Telehealth, Heart Failure, Chronic Disease