This job is no longer available
Palco Sports is looking to add a full time, Accounting Administrator to our Accounting Department. We are a twenty-five year old company specializing in the design, distribution and sale of sports related items and toys through a national network of retail partners.
Relevant experience in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable is preferred. This position will report to the Senior Financial Controller.
You’ll be responsible for invoicing customers, processing credit card transactions, and processing credits for RMA’s, EDI Invoicing, run and distribute reports, and complete special projects and other duties as assigned. This position also serves as a back-up for Accounts Payable.
If you have the following qualifications and are looking to join a creative, fun, hard working team environment, this may be the challenge you are looking for:
- Strong ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously, within an intense, deadline-driven service oriented environment.
- Positive attitude in challenging situations
- Ability to coordinate with other departments (Warehouse, Sales, and Purchasing) to complete projects on time.
- Motivated, self-starter with good organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and Outlook; Epicor experience a plus.
- Ability to provide solutions and work well independently, and have high attention to detail.
Palco Sports offers a competitive compensation package. Our benefits package includes vacation, paid holidays, medical, dental, 401K plan, flex plan, flexible scheduling, and more. If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career with a market leader, and you have the qualifications, we would like to hear from you. Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to:
8555 Revere Lane North
Maple Grove, MN 55369