Video Production Specialist
This job has now expired
Under general direction, performs technical work in the production of video and audio presentations for communication and training. Also performs related tasks as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Video Production
- 3-5 years of experience in video and audio production, including camera operation, lighting, operating audio consoles and microphones
- Experience with professional media production software such as, but not limited to Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, After Effects.
- Knowledge of common video and audio file formats and compression types
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments and deadlines
- Able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Conceptualize creative and innovative ideas
- Assists in conceptualizing, designing, and coordinating the production of video and audio programs to be used in training and communication messages.
- Set up and operate cameras, lighting equipment, teleprompter, microphones and other audio equipment, and monitor and adjust equipment during shoots.
- Edits raw video, selects music, designs visual effects and creates graphics in order to create a finished piece.
- Authors DVDs with motion menus, multi-branching navigation and multiple timelines.
- Designs artwork for printing on DVD faces.
- Makes video products available in a variety of formats.
- Coordinates internal and external duplication services as required.
- Maintains, repair and troubleshoot equipment.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- May be required to carry equipment weighing 30 pounds for extended periods of time.
- May be required to transport and assemble various video and audio equipment to location.
- Must be able to travel for field productions