Video Production Specialist
Under general direction, performs technical work in the production of video and audio presentations for communication and training. Also performs related tasks as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Video Production
- 3-5 years of experience in video and audio production, including camera operation, lighting, operating audio consoles and microphones
- Experience with professional media production software such as, but not limited to Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, After Effects.
- Knowledge of common video and audio file formats and compression types
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments and deadlines
- Able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Conceptualize creative and innovative ideas
- Assists in conceptualizing, designing, and coordinating the production of video and audio programs to be used in training and communication messages.
- Set up and operate cameras, lighting equipment, teleprompter, microphones and other audio equipment, and monitor and adjust equipment during shoots.
- Edits raw video, selects music, designs visual effects and creates graphics in order to create a finished piece.
- Authors DVDs with motion menus, multi-branching navigation and multiple timelines.
- Designs artwork for printing on DVD faces.
- Makes video products available in a variety of formats.
- Coordinates internal and external duplication services as required.
- Maintains, repair and troubleshoot equipment.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- May be required to carry equipment weighing 30 pounds for extended periods of time.
- May be required to transport and assemble various video and audio equipment to location.
- Must be able to travel for field productions