IT Business Solutions Director
This job has now expired
If you want a challenging and rewarding career in a fast paced, dynamic environment that makes you excited to come to work, then keep reading!
So…if you want to be part of a company that is reigniting itself, an organization you can believe in and contribute to, and obtain a challenging position that makes you excited to come to work, then we want to talk with you! We are excited about our growth and career opportunities at Regis and are currently seeking an IT Business Solutions Director (BSD) to be located in Edina, MN. This position is responsible for the strategic definition and tactical delivery of technology solutions for one or more business functions, in support of the overall business strategy and will support the Marketing and Franchise operations.
The BSD works closely with senior leadership in the business function to develop a multi-year roadmap with implementation priorities for these technology capabilities. This role manages the delivery of the portfolio of application development and maintenance work associated with the systems that drive the business function. The BSD will also lead matrix teams of Regis employees and vendor partner team members, in delivery of these solutions.
- Develops deep understanding of the business function's multi-year business goals and technology roadmap.
- Acts in an advisory capacity to the business function on ways to exploit technology for competitive advantage
- Leads the development of the business case for new initiatives, working with the business
- Partners with enterprise architects to ensure an overall architecture that is reliable and adaptable to the changes in the delivery of IT services as required by the business
- Responsible for all intake and prioritization of the business function's IT project and work requests portfolio
- Manage the project and maintenance delivery portfolio on behalf of the business function, in concert with the EPMO, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of technology products and services
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience
- 10 years of experience leading IT projects, including
- multiple concurrent projects
- projects with significant organization change
- demonstrated progression of responsibilities
- Demonstrated senior executive level competencies in leadership, communication, partnerships, process and change management
- Strong business acumen; understands key financial drivers and dynamics of the business and the business strategy
- Knowledge of current technologies and application capabilities of a Fortune 1000 company
- Prior experience working with the type of technical architectures that support large scale enterprises and associated plans, budgets and contracts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Business consulting experience preferred
- Experience in retail industry preferred
- 2 years working in an agile or iterative IT development environment
Who Regis Is:
Regis Corporation is a multibillion-dollar enterprise and the global leader in beauty salons, and cosmetology education. The Company owns franchises or holds ownership interests in approximately 12,700 worldwide locations. System-wide, these and other concepts are located in the U.S. and in over 30 other countries in North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Asia. Visit our website to learn more at: www.regiscorp.com.
Our employees are important to us, we are proud to the following generous benefits and discounts: Medical,Dental,Vision,Life Insurance,Short and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan,401K Plan,Profit Sharing Plan,529 College Savings Plan,Company Provided Lunch,many other product discounts from local businesses.
An Equal Opportunity Employer