This job is no longer available
Top Talent Solutions is now seeking Wire Guided Forklift Operators to work 1st shift in Anoka.
· Responsible for learning and practicing safe and proper equipment operations including Wire-guided VNA Folk lifts and/or very narrow aisle racking systems
· Advise supervisor of needs, product shortages, problems or concerns
· Responsible to assist in all loading / unloading of palletized products and containers
· Maintain correct product inventories through use of the warehouse location maintenance system and wireless computer.
· Assist with monthly physical inventory process / cycle counts and supplying stock to production and shipping areas as needed in FIFO (First In, First Out) order
· Execute all actions in conjunction with Company safety guidelines
· Complete forklift daily checklist and communicate any maintenance needs to supervisor
· Special projects as required
· Good communication skills and able to follow direction accurately
· Knowledge of all forklift operation responsibilities and inventory control related duties
· Ability to work flexible schedule with occasional overtime and weekend hours
· 1 to 2 years experience in a high traffic warehouse atmosphere
· 1 to 2 years experience on Wire guided VNA swing reach trucks,
· Must complete pre-employement background
· Must have good computer skills.
Top Talent Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Top Talent Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Top Talent Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.