This job is no longer available
Top Career Solutions has teamed with a St Paul based medical device manufacturing company seeking a Human Resources Representative to join their growing company. Currently, their St Paul location has roughly 200 employees with two other employees in Human Resources. The Human Resources Representative will assist the two HR Managers with their internal duties. This candidate must have previous experience working for a Staffing Agency, preferably in Human Resources within the company.
Human Resources support duties
- List open positions with hiring agencies once “Request for Staff” form has been approved by the Executive Vice President. Work with agencies to get qualified candidates as needed.
- Manage the interview process – scheduling, prepare packets, interview doing the HR portion, collecting interview information and distributing as required, requesting/doing reference checks, making offer to candidate through agency.
- Responsible for typing accurate Open Job Listings each month, approved by the Executive Vice President. Fax copies of the listing to STI and SGBV for posting at each location.
- Prepare associate new hire/termination packets. Coordinate, and route Welcome Memos and Orientation Schedules for new associates after approval.
- Update job descriptions when requested.
- Update new and existing HR documents (as needed), make sure we have current rev level and enough copies in HR files.
- Responsible for coordinating the Quarterly Good Attendance Derby winners, getting approval, preparing and distributing awards.
- Prepare monthly associate reviews.
- Prepare bi-monthly Attendance Reports for Executive Vice President.
- Responsible for updating temp associate spreadsheet with current information which includes tracking attendace.
- Update Open Position Spreadsheet as needed and forward to Human Resources Supervisor.
Assist organization/coordination of special events:
- Responsible for coordinating Spring/Fall Plant tours. Assit with other functions upon request from Operations Staff.
- College degree, preferably in Business Administration or Human Resources Management
- Must have previous experience working for a Staffing Agency
- Five years in the following area:
o Administrative, 5+ years required, executive experience preferred
o Human Resources knowledge, 2+ years experience required
o General office procedures
- Manual skills including writing, typing, word processor, calculator, fax
- Must have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
Please send all qualified candidates resumes to Mickey at email@example.com
Top Career Solutions