Marketing & Communications Manager
This position is responsible for effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of TEP. Main duties are to develop, establish, measure and maintain successful and cost-effective marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives including opportunities for potential growth; keeping programs full; measuring referral satisfaction; cultivating referral sources; identifying new opportunities for outreach; and ensuring TEP’s brand integrity in all marketing activities and materials.
- Develop, lead manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Ensure high quality of writing and aesthetics in all marketing materials.
- Ensure TEP presence in local, regional and national media coverage.
- Liaison with advertising agency, media outlets, and production vendors.
- Determine marketing opportunities for outreach activities at local, regional, and national levels.
- Analysis of current market conditions and competitor information, locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing programs.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Manage and maximize marketing budget; deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification/experience
- Proven track record in in developing and maintaining successful marketing strategies
- Proven track record in creating and developing marketing materials
- Proven experience in market research
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Relevant industry knowledge desired
- Proven writing and communication experience
- A “hands-on” leadership style with the ability to model and reinforce a strong collaborative style.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- organization and planning
- Solid problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be adaptable in an ever-changing environment
- Demonstrated innovation, judgment and decision-making skills
- High level of stress tolerance
Please submit Cover Letter and Resume as well as 2-3 samples of writing that are marketing related – proposals, plans/strategies, campaigns, etc. Documents must be compiled into one PDF and uploaded via the online application form which you'll find online by clicking Apply now.
The position is open until filled. The Emily Program is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).