**Previous commercial cleaning experience a plus.**
Cleans and maintains the company facilities, including gaming areas, ensuring that written cleaning service standards are met for set work schedule. Interacts with casino guests and team members to provide exceptional service.
- No minimum education requirements.
- Ability to read and speak English clearly.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift/move 50 pounds.
- Cleans and maintains assigned gaming zones, public areas, team member areas, and other company facilities following all written Guest and department cleaning Service Standards. Follows all company and departmental safety policies and procedures while using chemicals and equipment.
- Handles lost guest items, including money (i.e. tokens, coins, bills, and ticket-in/ticket-out slips) by adhering to all company, gaming, and department policies and procedures.
- Responds and follows through with all inquiries made by guests. Informs supervisor of guest issues.