This job is no longer available
Diversified Adjustment Service is a national leader in the collection industry with an excellent reputation of ethical collections and professionalism. We are a skilled multilingual team of licensed, bonded and insured collection professionals, dedicated to serving our clients since 1981. The founders and key managers of Diversified Adjustment Service have a combined experience exceeding ninety years in the collecting industry.
The Sr. Recruiter and Retention Specialist will be responsible for managing all the recruitment efforts of the company. You will be responsible for managing the entire candidate experience from point of job opening through application, prescreening, selection, and offer management. This position will be 30-35hrs per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct prescreening interviews and on site interviews.
- Plan and develop objectives for recruitment/retention purposes.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, online, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Represent the company at selected job fairs.
- Create job descriptions.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated successful recruiting experience preferred.
- Prior sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
- Experience working with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Education and Work Experience:
A bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, OR two to three years experience in the HR field, OR any similar combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
If you are interested in this position send your resume and salary requirements to HR by clicking apply now.
We thank all interested candidates; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Diversified Adjustment Service, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).