This job is no longer available
Opportunity to manage a residential site in:
- Crystal, MN (two adult consumers with developmental disabilities and mental health issues)
- Bayport, MN (children with developmental disabilities)
Responsibilities include supervision and training of staff, oversight of consumers programs, licensing regulations and direct care.
Schedule: The typical hours are daytime Monday-Friday, with occasional evenings and weekends.
- Previous supervisory experience and QMRP preferred.
- A four-year degree or at least four years of experience working with mental health issues required.
- Previous experience working with challenging behaviors also required.
- ***Previous experience working with children preferred for Bayport.
- Salary: Mid to high $30,000s
If interested, please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Attn: Ashley or fax to 763-450-5005