Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
· Upload handheld information to the route accounting system.
· Balance load and complete variance worksheet.
· Calculates paid invoices.
· Balances drivers’ daily check and cash payments collected.
· Runs reports after settlement is completed for the last driver.
· Enters all cash/check charges.
· Prepares check and cash deposits.
· Copies all checks and C.O.D. temp charges.
· Works overtime when required.
· Copies errors from previous day’s invoices and submits to A/R. Copies credit memos for Warehouse Supervisor.
· Assists with miscellaneous filing and copying.
· Assists with updating various Excel spreadsheets.
· Performs other duties as assigned by Office Manager.
Foundation Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
· Able to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment.
· Able to organize tasks and time to ensure completion of all duties.
· Accurately attends to detail and is able to spot errors effectively.
· Holds to high work standards. Performs tasks efficiently and neatly.
· Intermediate Excel computer skills.
· Able to adeptly use a 10-key adding machine.
· Able to perform detailed work with numerical data and to make arithmetic computation quickly and accurately.
· Able to handle high volume processing under pressure of deadlines.
· Able to diagnose and solve problems efficiently.
· Able to interact positively and openly with drivers and other employees.
· Able to communicate and interact well with all levels of management.
· Able to be flexible in hours worked.
J.J Taylor Distributing, Minnesota is an Equal Opportunity Employer and proudly supports Affirmative Action.