Direct Sales Representative, Residential
Responsible for selling and promoting Comcast products with focus on video, high-speed internet, and phone services. Increases product penetration in designated territories through sales to former residential or new individual customers.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of Comcast products, promoting and selling offerings to individual customers by knocking every door within assigned territory.
-Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge of features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for video, high-speed internet, and phone services.
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates customer's existing and potential product needs and make recommendations. Increases customer understanding of Comcast products and pricing models as well as competitive advantage over other service providers.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market. Independently establishes and organizes daily sales activities. Generates business through established and approved creative methods of lead generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure product installation goal is achieved.
- Demonstrates record of success in outbound sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Displays thorough understanding of video, high-speed internet, and phone services. - Possesses impeccable communication, organizational, and people skills, as well as strong customer service skills.
- Illustrates strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing system, databases).
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2 - 3 years related experience.
Apply Online: www.ecentralmetrics.com/url/?u=84191364885-314
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.