Director of Marketing and Communications
· Lead Oak Hills Christian College in creating and executing a marketing plan to support the mission. In particular the following departments will require coordinated and specialized marketing, including advertising and communications pieces.
· Increase the visibility of the college and ensure the promotion of college events and activities to targeted audiences using appropriate communication venues and mediums.
· Create and implement a master marketing and publications calendar for all departments with input from the directors of each department.
· Develop strategy and execute revisions of website content, including photographs so that the website is relevant, accurate and engaging for all users.
· Coordinate the creative development and placement of advertising, communication pieces and in-house printing so that they are relevant, accurate, and engaging, as well as utilizing best practices for each constituent group.
· Manage and refine the institutional brand, ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in Oak Hills Christian College communications.
· Ensure the production of high quality promotional materials from each ministry, including the college, conferences, camp and the Center for Indian Ministries.
· Approve and assist in the production of missionary publications.
· Oversee radio, electronic communications, television, social media, and other non-print points of communication with our various constituencies.
· Manage the photography for campus events and maintain the pictorial database, including planning for the procurement of photographs needed for all publications and media outlets.
· Monitor and report publication expenditures and recommend modifications to the annual budget.
· Maintain good relationships with vendors associated with advertising, printing and publications.
· Keep abreast of trends in marketing and communications so that Oak Hills makes optimal use of traditional and new media formats for marketing and communications.
· Attend staff meetings and participate in OH events to ensure proper media coverage.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing or related field.
Experience Requirements: Minimum of three years experience in Marketing or Communications.