Production Graphic Designer
Looking for an opportunity to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment? We need you to design high quality advertisements for our small / medium sized business clients from across the upper Midwest.
Provide graphic design and production support including:
· Provide exceptional customer service by collecting client content, taking their art direction, create high quality designs, proofing and revise ads for final approval.
· Ability to recreate images, color correct, search for images and provide professional advice during ad creation.
· Provide organized, print ready files for: print production, trim, packaging and shipping to ensure on-time delivery for installation of ads.
· Maintain clean and organized work environment for productive work flow.
· Accurately maintain graphic workflow records and maintain design files for archiving.
· Manage production graphic design processes; identify and implement process improvements.
· Work on special projects: new product ideas, sales tools and product redesigns.
· Assist in the development of company website.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Associate or Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Graphic Design
· 3+ years of demonstrated design experience in print design and production
· 3+ years experience and demonstrated expertise, in a Mac or PC environment, with the following applications:
o Adobe Acrobat Professional
o Microsoft Office
· Must be self-motivated; energetic; process oriented; results-driven and a team player
· Strong technical, design, written and oral communications skills
POSITION TYPE, LOCATION AND BENEFITS:
· Full time
· Benefits: Medical, Dental and Paid Vacation
For more information on us, please visit www.mediaworksnow.com