Membership Sales Advisor (Elk River YMCA)
The Elk River YMCA is seeking a dynamic Membership Sales Advisor to join our team.
The Membership Sales Advisor sells and promotes YMCA memberships, programs and services in order to enable their branch to forward their strategic mission goals. Together with the Membership Sales Director, they will be the first point of contact for prospective new members, determining their needs and offering solutions to meet these needs.
- Work with the Membership Sales Director in meeting branch and association sales goals
- Conduct tours for potential new members using a consultative sales approach, determining needs and offering solutions
- Assist the Membership Sales Director with prospecting and lead generation for new members, including outbound calling and following up on referrals
- Provide a high level of customer service to current and potential members
Qualifications - Required
- Minimum one year of sales experience.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and credibility quickly
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work a variety of hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and to deal with pressure in meeting sales goals
- Excellent customer service skills
Qualifications - Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or communications
- Provide branch tours for prospective members