This job is no longer available
JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
Business Intelligence Specialist
SICK is a global leading manufacturer of sensors, safety systems and automatic identification products for industrial applications. Whether automating factories or optimizing distribution centers, SICK provides cost-effective solutions.
SICK is looking for a great candidate that is a motivated self-starter to fill a new opening in our IT department for a Business Intelligence Specialist! This role is responsible for supplying crucial analytics and business solutions to SICK sales, marketing and finance leaders to achieve their goals by aggregating data from multiple sources into an efficient reporting mechanism through relational and multi-dimensional database design and development, OLAP cube development, data mining, report and dashboard design, and ETL development using Microsoft Suite tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in a computer programming related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a software development environment
- Certifications in .NET SQL, ASP, etc. preferred, but not required.
- Strong coding, scripting, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- Must have demonstrated skills in the Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 suite including:
- SQL Server Relational Database Management System
- Proven T-SQL development skills
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Strong relational and dimensional data modeling skills
- Proficiency in .NET programming languages
If you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment that offers challenges and the opportunity for growth, we’re the place for you! SICK, Inc. is located in West Bloomington and offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits program. Qualified candidates should apply online by sending a cover letter and resume, including salary history/ requirements at https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=2933641 to be considered. Or you may click Apply now to email your resume or fax 952-829-4830. Please reference Business Intelligence Specialist (NL-GUSBIS-SN1112) as the position you wish to apply for. Visit us at www.sickusa.com.
Affirmative Action (AA)/Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
PLEASE NO AGENCIES/NO TELEPHONE INQUIRIES