This job is no longer available
JOIN A GROWING TEAM!
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
SICK is a global leading manufacturer of sensors, safety systems and automatic identification products for industrial applications. Whether automating factories or optimizing distribution centers, SICK provides cost-effective solutions.
We are looking for a great candidate that is a motivated self-starter to fill a new opening in our Finance department for a FP&A Manager! This position is responsible for managing the corporate annual Financial Planning Process. This includes coordinating and performing numerous activities on behalf of senior executives and key financial managers including liaison with multiple levels of management and staff, coordinating the flow of information between key managers and senior management and conducting performance analysis and progress review reports. This position will also lead and conduct special projects - typically financial analysis and research of business issues in order to provide top management with financial data and business advice to support their resource allocation decisions and objectives for corporate growth and profitability.
This role is crucial to ensuring the flawless execution required to help the company execute on its aggressive growth goals.
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in the financial area with increasing levels of responsibility
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration MBA or CPA.
- Financial Planning experience
- Significant Financial Analysis experience
- Experience working with corporate senior management
- Corporate business accounting experience
- Supervisory and team leadership experience
- 5 or more years of experience as Supervisor or Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. Access and FRx skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment that offers challenges and the opportunity for growth, we’re the place for you! SICK, Inc. is located in West Bloomington and offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits program. Qualified candidates should apply online by sending a cover letter and resume, including salary history/ requirements at https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=2933701 to be considered. Or you may click apply now or fax 952-829-4830. Please reference Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (NL-GUSFP&A-RB1112) as the position you wish to apply for. Visit us at www.sickusa.com.
Affirmative Action (AA)/Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
PLEASE NO AGENCIES/NO TELEPHONE INQUIRIES