This job is no longer available
JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
Supervisor, Network Infrastructure and Operations
SICK is a global leading manufacturer of sensors, safety systems and automatic identification products for industrial applications. Whether automating factories or optimizing distribution centers, SICK provides cost-effective solutions.
We are looking for a great candidate that is a motivated self-starter to fill an opening in our IT department for a Supervisor, Network Infrastructure & Operations! This role will provide support of local and wide area networks including general administration, technical support, and has a working understanding of computers, servers, networks and various operating systems. Also, they will be responsible for developing the skills, processes, tactics and tools to ensure availability and reliability of the company’s network (network and internet architecture, web, and database servers, information and physical security, data backup and recovery). Must be able to install and configure hardware, software and firmware to meet corporate requirements in support of the network team. Coordinates the continuous support of the company’s telephone systems as well as communicates information on network related topics to key stakeholders as well as identifies continuous improvement possibilities for related activities.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems required.
- 5 or more years experience as an IT/Network supervisor or engineer.
- MCSE and CISCO Certification desired.
- SAN experience (NetApp or similar).
- WAN experience (MPLS, QOS, VOIP).
- VMWare vSphere experience.
- Cisco router experience.
- VLAN experience
- Backup and disaster recovery experience (Symantic Netbackup or similar).
- Sharepoint management experience.
- PBX experience (Avaya desired).
- Automated software/image deployment experience (Dell Kace or similar).
- Strong TCP/IP, DHCP and DNS configuration and troubleshooting experience.
- VPN installation and troubleshooting experience. Experience with Check Point desired.
- IIS configuration and troubleshooting experience desired.
- Experience in planning, installing, troubleshooting and administration of Microsoft Windows 2008Server and Windows XP/Windows 7 Desktop operating systems. Strong experience with Active Directory planning, rollout, administration, and troubleshooting desired.
- Experience in the planning, installation, troubleshooting and administration of Lotus Notes 8 desired.
- WSUS experience.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment that offers challenges and the opportunity for growth, we’re the place for you! SICK, Inc. is located in West Bloomington and offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits program. Qualified candidates should apply online by sending a cover letter and resume, including salary history/ requirements at https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=2933461 to be considered. Or you may click apply now or fax 952-829-4830. Please reference Supervisor, Network Infrastructure and Operations (NL-GUSSNIO-SN1112) as the position you wish to apply for. Visit us at www.sickusa.com.
Affirmative Action (AA)/Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
PLEASE NO AGENCIES/NO TELEPHONE INQUIRIES