Membership Associate - DSF
This job has now expired
The purpose of this position is to contribute to membership sales and retention; to assist in maintaining the membership and accounts receivable data base; to provide support to staff accountant, accounting manager, and other team players; and to provide service enhancements to members and guests.
- Pursues membership sales and recruits members and guests into club functions. Has a good understanding of the facility and each department within the facility, along with the services and programs offered. Conducts tours of Dakotah! with enthusiasm and professionalism, highlighting areas of the facility that would meet the individual’s needs.
- Ensures membership retention and referrals through a high level of member and guest service delivery and response.
- Assists in maintaining the member management database. Sets up new member accounts on database. Makes requested changes to member accounts and completes paperwork. Answers member questions timely and accurately. Responsible for POS drawer transactions and reconciliation. Complete member termination, including exit interviews, to discover member’s reason for leaving, and attempting to retain member in challenging situation.
- Provides support to other team players. Assists team players in other areas of the club if required.
- Provides service enhancements to members and guests. Assists members with questions, concerns, and directions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year of customer service experience including ability to learn and retain member/customer names
- PC Skills including data entry and windows based software
- Basic math and cash handling skills (test will be administered)
- Good organizational skills
- Prefer work experience with contracts or documents requiring attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, strong desire for customer service
- Scheduling flexibility – availability for day or evening shifts, includes weekends
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred - or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of employment