DSF Deli Attendant
This job has now expired
The purpose of this position is to contribute to membership sales and retention, to promote concession sales and prepare simple hot and cold food, to operate the concession stand equipment, to maintain cleanliness of work area and concession equipment, to conduct weekly inventories and to provide service enhancements.
- Assists in membership sales and recruits members and guests into club functions.
- Knowledgeable regarding the various functions of each department within the facility and the services or programs offered. Initiates member and guest conversations with promotional purpose.
- Ensures membership retention, repeat daily guest usage, and referrals through a high level of member and guest service delivery and response.
- Ensures friendly and courteous operation of the concession stand. Operates equipment necessary for the sale of concession items. Acts as sales person to the general public and up sells. Performs point of sale functions for change and cash sales. Completes procedures for balancing receipts to cash.
- Prepares hot and cold food according to standards and food safety and sanitation guidelines. Ensures adequate supply of food and beverages for sale.
- Monitors daily inventory of food and beverage supplies. Conducts weekly product inventories for reorders.
- Ensures the cleanliness and equipment operation of the concession stand. Maintains neat, clean and organized counter and work area. Advises the supervisor of any concession/food to order. Advises the supervisor of any concession equipment that is not working properly. Monitors opening and closing procedures.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Ability to pass basic math test
- C.P.R. and First Aid Certifications or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment
- Basic knowledge of sanitation practices.
- Must be able to lift/move 40 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for entire shift.