This job is no longer available
Manages and oversees the LSC Slot Technical department to ensure quality guest service, efficiency, and compliance with compact and Gaming Regulations. Researches and implements new technologies to enhance the overall LSC Slot gaming experience.
- Associates Degree in Electronic Technology or a combination of education and experience in slot repair or video gaming repair to equal five years.
- Five years supervisory experience with two years experience as a Slot Technical Supervisor.
- Ability to communicate clear and precise technical language.
- Advanced proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, database, electronic mail software.
- Proficiency in implementation and maintenance of inventory database.
- Provides direction and supervision to the Slot Technical department to ensure quality guest service and compliance with departmental, corporate, and regulatory policies.
- Coordinates and implements machine moves and/or conversion projects. Maintains computerized database relating to machine maintenance, PAR, GLI information and status. Submits and retains all applicable regulatory paperwork as required.
- Coordinates with the company and vendors regarding new slot equipment. Coordinates installations.
- Researches and develops new technologies and software applications pertaining to slot operations. Plans and implements acquisition of games and associated parts.
- Oversees the management/maintenance of the inventory control system, ensuring the secure operation of the slot parts inventory system. Ensures security of EPROMs. Ensures warranty returns/repairs are processed and records are appropriately maintained.
- Conducts a physical inventory of parts and equipment on a regular basis to ensure accountability/security.
- Recruits, interviews, selects and develops team members. This includes team member training and development. Completes performance appraisals on direct reports, and ensures timely completion for the entire department.
- Reviews and revises department policies and procedures to ensure compliance and protection of company assets.