This job is no longer available
THE RIGHT STAFF has an opportunity for the right person to work with our client setting appointments in a CONTRACT-TO-HIRE position with a fast growing company. This client will provide three weeks paid training in order to ensure your success!
- Building rapport and setting up appointments for individuals to consider purchasing a car.
- Providing exemplary customer service and client support.
- Excellent documentation and follow up.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE between the hours of 8am and 9pm (work every other Saturday, and two nights per week till 9pm)
- Experience in customer service/call center environment
- Ability to type 40 WPM while talking on the phone
- Career mentality and money motivated
- HS Diploma/GED/Ability to Pass Criminal Background check
If you are interested in the next step to starting your career and maximizing your earning potential,
**APPLY NOW: http://jobs.therightstaff.com/index.smpl?arg=user_login **
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! We want to get to know you, your skills, interests, and goals. Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. We provide interview coaching. We can connect you with some of the area's leading employers. We are here to help you!
Temporary assignments to full-time permanent positions, THE RIGHT STAFF is ready to assist you! Let us help you create YOUR success!
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.