This job is no longer available
SKILLED EXPERIENCED PAINTERS NEEDED
We are a growing customer-focused painting company seeking experienced employees for multi-family residential painting. The preferred candidate is an energetic, motivated and a highly accurate individual with experience in all areas of the painting industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of all painting trades, practices, procedures, techniques, tools and equipment, materials, specifications, quality control, and safety.
- Repairs of ceilings and walls, texturing of ceilings, application of knock down, orange peel
- Arriving at the job site on time
- Loading and unloading tools and materials
- Adherence to safety standards
- Lead certification and applied principles preferred
- Read and interpret plans, instructions, and specifications to determine work activities
Skills and Specifications
- Must have the necessary physical stamina
- Must be careful during work to avoid injury
- Must be able to work with powered painting tools
- Job requires ability to work with tools, materials. Ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 80 lbs for 50 feet is required.
- Driving and punctuality are required.
- Skilled in a broad range of all paint applications and techniques.
- Knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Detailed and organized
- PROFESSIONAL DEMEANOR
- Ability to multi-task
- Lead and act as a member of a team
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail and quality oriented
- Time management
- Customer service oriented
- Pass a drug test & background check
- Location: Minneapolis/St. Paul and surrounding suburbs
- Compensation: Determined by skill level
- This is a full-time job with varied hours.
- Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.