This job is no longer available
Meridian Services is seeking a Full time or Part time Scheduling Manager (new position).
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Scheduling staff for residential and day program shifts
- Supervising direct care float staff
- Answering the attendance line when staff have scheduling questions
- Filling "call ins" by contacting other staff about picking up the open shift (if shift remains open, the house manager works the direct care, not this position)
- Tracking staff training and specific personnel issues such as attendance and medication errors
- Communicating with house managers, directors and administrations about staffing and scheduling concerns and issues
- Completing drops ins at residential sites
- Being on call one evening a week plus every other weekend -- being on call includes answering the attendance line (cellphone) and filling "call in" shifts by contacting other staff about picking up the shift (if the shift remains open, the on call manager works the direct care, not this position)
- Additional tasks and responsibilities
- Full time position would also include two direct care shifts working with clients at the residential sites.
This position requires excellent customer service skills, strong analytical and quick problem solving skills, creativity, attention to detail, and excellent writing skills in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
Requirements: Four year degree preferred with a minimum of 1-2 years residential experience.
Benefits: Full Time manager level position includes full benefits.
- Two days per week office day hours and at least one evening on call (days TBD).
- Every other weekend (Friday – Sunday) on call for call ins only.
- Full time position includes two direct care shifts per week -- days and time TBD
Salary: Mid $30,000s for Full Time (dependent on experience). Part Time salary TBD.
If interested, please contact: Ashley Roggenbuck
9400 Golden Valley Road
Golden Valley, MN 55427