This job has now expired
Supervises the daily operations of staff and activities for an assigned area to ensure the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities that contribute to the safety and security of team members, guests, property and company assets. Responds to emergency situations. Interacts with guests to answer questions and provide services in a manner that reflects positively on the operations of the company.
- Six months experience in casino security or a gaming related profession to include experience in guest service or guest related interactions.
- Must pass Security Supervisor qualification test.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend basic information and ideas in spoken and written English so others will understand.
- Beginning experience with word-processing, spreadsheets, database and electronic mail software.
- Must be able to pass back screen examination.
- Supervises the activities of assigned Security Officers and Dispatchers. Assigns tasks and monitors performance.
- Ensures that department assets are accounted for and in working order such as keys, radios, and other security equipment. Performs key audits on a regular basis.
- Assumes team leader responsibilities in emergency situations.
- Prepares and submits incident reports, logs, and other required paperwork.
- Directs and performs escorts/cash-draws for in-house operations and outside security services. Directs and performs escorts for vendors entering restricted areas and for separating team members as they walk off the property.
- Interviews, selects, and assists in hiring team members. Includes team member training and development. Completes performance appraisals on direct reports.
- Assigns and/or conducts security related investigations, but not limited to theft, property damage, guest complaints, and risk management. Authors reports to document incidents.