Data Adminstration Rep (YMCA Administration and Training Center)
We are very excited to announce that the YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities has an exciting opportunity for a Data Administration Rep to join our team.
The Data Administration Rep is responsible for the data output from our point of sales systems. Responsibilities include billing, printing rosters for programs, accounts receivable management, and collections for past due dollars. Other areas include maintaining records and files; preparation of documents and reports; communication with members, participants, and team members; and other general office work.
- Provide premier customer service to members, participants, and YMCA team members.
- Provide reports and administrative support to branch, department, or program area.
- Maintain accounts receivable and process collection efforts for the Association.
- Work with county and other agencies for all child care programs and camps.
- May prepare and maintain program enrollment reports, rosters, agendas, schedules, and financial reports.
- Supply information to members and program participants over the phone and via e-mail regarding the branches/camps, departments, or programs.
- Filing various documents.
Qualifications - Required
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Demonstrated data processing skills
- Demonstrated ability to key a minimum of 40 words per minute
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Ability to process a large volume of work
- Knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be organized and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with a diverse clientele and team members
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions, set priorities, and work as a team
Qualifications - Preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish, Russian, Somali and Hmong).
- Experience in collection work and working with county agencies.
- Experience with web sites administration.
- Must be able to work on a computer for extended periods of time.