Medical Research Receptionist/Office Assistant
Location: Fridley, Minnesota
Employment Status: Part Time
We are a private Medical Research Facility looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, compassionate professional to join us. Established February 2010, we are a growing research facility, primarily working with people with lung and cardiac issues. We are very patient focused and pride ourselves on giving outstanding patient care and going above and beyond to make our patients feel well cared for. Our work environment is very positive and team oriented.
Hours: Part time (M – F, 9am – 12pm)
- Answering phones/Transfer Calls
- Scheduling/Rescheduling/Reminder Calls
- Patient Recruitment
- Other misc. office tasks
- Medical Background Required
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to be flexible with work demands and to be able to prioritize appropriately
- This position requires a positive attitude, multi tasking, attention to detail and good interpersonal communication.
- Our office is located next to Unity hospital in the professional building.
- We offer competitive wages, PTO accrual per hours worked and a friendly work environment
Click apply now to email resume