This job is no longer available
Personal Lines Sales
The Personal Lines Sales and Service associate performs the essential functions of the position, which focuses on sales and service. Specific service responsibilities are fulfilling the clients requests and assisting producers and account executives as necessary. Marketing activity is required in the position to meet sales, service and quality standards. Included but not limited to:
- Sell personal lines business including term life to company and self-generated referral sources.
- Service book of business with standards set for department.
- Review coverage’s
- Review quotes
- Generate proposals
- Proficient in Applied
- Endorsement processing
- Activity Workflow
- Carrier relationships
- Policy Review
- Timely Communication
- Account Rounding
- Focus on meeting needs of clients, carriers and client executives
- Renew Accounts - Coordinate renewal marketing process with client, carrier
- Maintain strong customer orientation that is sensitive and responsive to customer needs
- Provide assistance to clients and companies in solving problems.
- Assist in collections premiums on all accounts serviced.
- Help maintain a positive atmosphere in the work environment to promote learning, initiative, product knowledge and skills, career opportunities and job fulfillment.
Skills Required - P&C License, Agent, Homeowners, Auto, Personal lines, Applied Systems, Word, Cross Selling, TAM, Excel
Based in Eden Prairie, MN, we are an Independent Insurance Agency that is looking for a top Insurance Sales Producer! We have great clients, carriers and a strong support staff to make you successful! If you are an Insurance Agent with a proven track record and Personal Lines experience, please read on!
Desired Skills & Experience
What you need for this position:
- 1-3 years of ANY Sales Experience., Personal lines insurance sales and service experience preferred
- Production of new accounts
- Valid license and designations are a huge plus!
- Proficient in TAM and Word
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Functions: Sales and Service
Benefits Include: 401k Matching, Health, Dental, STD, LTD, Life and AD&D, LegalShield, IdentyShield, Compass, HSA, Wellness Programs, Education reimbursement, and continuing education.