This job is no longer available
TempForce, a premiere staffing service in the Twin Cities, is seeking a customer relations representative for a well-known auto dealership in the Western suburbs. Part-time opportunity with hours of Monday through Thursday from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm and 8:00 am to 6:00 pm on Saturdays. The Customer Relations Representative plays a key role in maintaining or creating customer satisfaction through the practice and reinforcement of superior customer service skills, both in customer interactions on the telephone or in person. This is a temporary to hire position with opportunity for growth within the organization. Professional dress environment.
.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Greets customers at the cashier window in a pleasant and professional manner.
· Refers customers who have questions about the work performed, additional maintenance or repairs, to the service advisor or other appropriate individual and schedules service appointments as requested.
· Ensures the customer is satisfied with the service that they were provided when picking up their vehicle.
· Assists management to ensure we are identifying all needs of the customer have been met.
· Assists service and parts department with telephone coverage.
· Performs customer satisfaction calls to ensure the dealership is maintaining the highest
customer assistance as possible.
· Assists service department by making calls to confirm appointments with customers prior to their appointment.
· Provides clerical assistance to parts and service departments; and front desk support as needed.
· Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from customers; records amount received, computes customer bills, makes change and issues receipts to customers.
· Operates and reconciles cash register and drawer daily.
· Provides cash refunds or credit memorandums to customers for returned merchandise.
· Maintains and files repair orders, parts invoices, rental forms; lists missing documents.
· Reconciles gas purchase statements.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and at least two years of customer relations experience in a high-end retail / restaurant/ or hospitality industry , preferably with cashiering experience.
· Exceptional customer service skills with a strong focus on service to others and exceeding customer expectations.
· Effective and polished written / oral communication skills.
· Strong technical aptitude and computer skills.
· Ability to stay on task and flexibility to jump in a help where needed.
· Strong multitasking skills.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of
· American money.
· Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Valid Driver's License & acceptable driving record and at least 18 years of age required to drive
· company and customer vehicles.