This job is no longer available
We are accepting applications for future openings at Dakotah! Sport & Fitness (DSF).
Applications are reviewed when positions open at DSF. A recruiter will contact you if you are selected for an interview when there is a position available.
Please include a note in cover letter indicating which type of position you are interested in. (Group fitness instructor, lifeguard, front desk associate, membership associate, etc.)
Ensures membership retention and repeat daily usage through a high level of member and
guest service delivery and response.
- Displays positive, friendly, enthusiastic, and professional behavior
- Displays cooperative, supportive, diverse, sensitive and patient behavior
- Is independent, punctual, and dependable, and finds substitutes when necessary
- Adheres to uniform and appearance requirements
Ensures safety regulations are adhered to within all areas of DSF
- All positions require current certification in CPR and first aid or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of employment. Training will be provided if needed.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to engage in conversation with guests.
- Positions may have other job related certifications or experience required.