Clinic Supervisor II (Peds BMT/HemOnc/Infusion Services)
This job has now expired
The Clinic Supervisor II supervises and oversees Patient Representatives or Procedure Schedulers and functions to assure quality patient check-in, scheduling and check-out. Provides physicians and other clinical providers support in coordinating patient visits, schedules, procedures, and obtaining necessary information to support the facilitation of a positive patient-provider interaction. This includes oversight of staff and responsibility for financial management of areas specifically delegated by the Clinic Manager. Develops and nurtures a collaborative working environment for all staff that participate in the patient flow process, resulting in a positive environment for patients, providers and staff.
In order to qualify for this role, you must possess:
- Knowledge of electronic medical systems.
- Ability to perform effectively under stressful situations
- Knowledge of quality improvement and quality assurance activities in a clinic
- Knowledge of basic Human Resources issues, policies and procedures
- Broad understanding of medical records, referrals, patient and physician scheduling, and patient information coordination
- Two plus years of successful front office and patient flow experience in clinic/physician practice environment
- Previous scheduling experience required
- Strong computer skills and practice management skills a must
- Ability to multi-task and make decisions under pressure
- Broad understanding of regulatory and organizational policies
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team with administrative and clinical staff towards th e best interest of the patients
- Post High School training in business, healthcare or related field
- Knowledge of management policies and procedures
- Two plus years front office experience in a complex clinic setting with lead or supervisory experience
- Ability to demonstrate operations management skills
- Facilitation/coaching skills, staff supervision skills in a large group setting
- Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits and provide you with the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of healthcare through rewarding and challenging assignments and the opportunities for advancement.