Marketing & Communications Consultant
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Commons is the Minneapolis-based headquarters of Allina Health, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities. Approximately 1,600 corporate and administrative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street. This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Allina's Abbott Northwestern Hospital, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.
Serve a set of defined clients to develop and implement marketing, communications and marketing-communications plans based on clients' operational and strategic goals. Collaborate with teams across the marketing and communications function to implement Allina Health-wide marketing and communications strategies and programs at the local level. Develop and/or coordinate the development of marketing and communications materials, which incorporate the Allina Health-wide marketing brand and strategies to be used for external purposes to communicate with hospitals initiatives, projects, products and service lines. Provide marketing and communications consultation support o leadership. Oversee the development, production and delivery of all marketing-communications materials. Ensure Allina Health brand and graphic identity are maintained along with quality standards; apply corporate standards to different mediums, including print, web, electronic, etc.
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Communications or related field required
- At least six years of experience in communications, preferably in an employee or corporate communication department
- Strong communications skills, including writing and speaking clearly and persuasively for a variety of audiences and the ability to distill complex issues into compelling, relevant and actionable communications
- Proven ability to write accurate, succinct and engaging messages that result in leaders and employees taking desired actions. Includes ability to write in a voice appropriate for the leadership level
- Possesses and projects a level of experience and professionalism that results in clients perceiving counsel as strategic and value-add. Includes ability to appropriately redirect client requests to fit within the overall organizational priorities, while also achieving the client's objectives
- Demonstrated project management and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Proven self-starter who takes assigned tasks to the next level and continuously seeks to improve his or her own skillset
- Must be an energetic, innovative, self-motivated and creative thinker
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full Time Position (40 Hours/Week)
- Day Shift
- Non Contract
Minneapolis boasts being both cosmopolitan yet small enough that you can find a place to call home whether on a lake, golf course, or in an adjoining suburb. With the fast pace of activity there are professional sports, theater, or enough parks for a quiet walk. The area has numerous schools and colleges, both public or private, and enough teams for all weekend athletes to join.
- Located in Minneapolis
- Population = 380,000
- Service Area = 2,882,245
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA