Vice President of Human Resources
OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Basin Electric is a regional wholesale electric generation and transmission cooperative serving 134 member systems. These member systems provide power and services to more than 2.8 million consumers in nine states. The cooperative has 2100+ employees. Basin Electric has an opening for a Vice President of Human Resources in Bismarck, ND to oversee a team of human resources professionals.
Requirements will include:
• broad leadership experience covering all aspects of human resources functions
• our-year degree in a business or human resources related field and ten years of human resources experience, including a minimum of five years managing multiple HR functions and staff
• excellent oral and written communications skills, interpersonal skills and demonstrated leadership, team building, and problem solving skills
Particular focus will include:
• providing strategic leadership development to ensure critical business needs are achieved
• directing workforce planning efforts as the cooperative is faced with rising numbers of employees eligible for retirement
• establishing executive and incentive compensation plans in conjunction with a tactical review of cooperative wide employee focused benefit programs
• providing direction regarding the cooperative's overall strategy for union negotiations
• grasping the general business problems facing the Cooperative and developing human resources programs to meet these general business issues
Excellent salary and benefit package.
Are you interested in working for an employer who is this year's recipient of the Secretary of Defense's Freedom Award and was named one of the top 10 Employers in 2011 by Bismarck/Mandan's Young Professionals Network?
Then please go to our web site www.basinelectric.com. Click on Jobs and complete the application process.
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources.
Applications for employment will be accepted through December 7, 2012.
Basin Electric Power Cooperative
1717 East Interstate Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58503
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V