This job is no longer available
Uroplasty, Inc. is a small high growth international company manufacturing medical devices for voiding dysfunctions. We are seeking an energetic and self motivated individual to provide inside sales support for our Field Sales staff, including providing marketing materials, prospecting, lead generation and helping facilitate re-orders.
- Proactively increase orders by contacting 90 day list
- Provide follow up support to ICD-9 program
- Maintain internal sales process such as database creation, sales and lead follow-up and communication of these activities to filed sales force
- Manage CRM leads: upload leads, help prepare reports for the executive team and regional sales directors
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Working knowledge of word, excel and database programs
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology
This is a great opportunity to get into the medical device industry. The right candidate will help us continue to grow our sales and promote our products. We offer a competitive wage and benefit package.
We are a drug free workplace. Candidates must pass a drug test before beginning employment.
We are a Equal Opportunity Employer.