Customer Service Representative - Entry-level
Come join our fast-paced, fun and energetic automotive team! The automotive industry is growing and dynamic and so is New Brighton Ford! In fact, we are the number one Ford dealer in the Twin Cities metro area! We are conveniently located just minutes from Minneapolis and St. Paul.
We’re seeking a full-time Entry-level Customer Service Representative - to set service appointments for our automotive customers. This entry-level position is sure to provide you with the skills you need to build your resume and experience in the business environment. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Additionally, this associate will recommend automotive maintenance services to all incoming callers.
- Answer incoming service calls
- Answer instant chats from Website
- Recommend manufacturer recommended vehicle maintenance services to all callers
- Provide price quotes for tires, brakes, batteries, diagnostics and more
- Set service appointments for consumers
- Sell the benefits of the service department and Quick Lane
- Provide outbound customer satisfaction calls
- Follow proven phone and email scripts
- Schedule shuttle services, car loaners and more
- Make outbound promotional calls to customers who declined maintenance on their service visit
- Communicate to customers about current recalls
- Provide appointment reminders
- Research, prospect and make cold calls to commercial service prospects
- Other general marketing, sales and administrative duties as assigned
- Help assist customers inquiring on new or used vehicles during high call volumes
- And more!
New Brighton Ford expects all employees to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary to develop and maintain strong customer relations. The qualified candidate will be able to work under pressure and handle high call volumes and different types of situations. This position is an office position with no face-to-face customer interactions. Our call center associates are trained to listen to customer needs, build rapport and provide exceptional first-class customer service.
This position at New Brighton Ford is Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm. 40 hours per week. No weekends!
This position is $9.00/hour with added commission, earning employees an average of $12.00-$13.00/hour.
This position will begin January 2, 2013.
If you are interested in this position click Apply now to email resume or mail to New Brighton Ford, Attn: Nichole Splett, 1100 Silver Lake Road, New Brighton, MN 55112 or fill out an application with our Receptionist.
New Brighton Ford provides outstanding benefits and a competitive hourly wage. New Brighton Ford is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to affirmative action, work-force diversity and a drug-free working environment. Visit our website to learn more! www.newbrightonford.com
Drug Test and Background Check Required for Employment.
No phone calls please.