Program Administrator - Full Time Temporary
Twin Cities Public Television, a Star Tribune 2012 Top Workplaces Employer, is seeking a skilled and experienced full time temporary Program Administrator to provide administrative coordination for program schedules, contracts, and audience research to allow the department to effectively deliver tpt Program Services.
The full time Program Administrator will provide support and services by performing the following:
- Updates drafts of monthly program schedules.
- Verifies accuracy of schedules in proofing process.
- Communicates accurate and timely schedule information and schedule change notification to internal departments and external listing services and other distributors.
- Creates program reports in the program database, enter program contracts in database, and coordinates the contract process for program acquisitions.
- Uses Nielsen audience database to generate and distribute daily ratings reports.
- Provides data input, calculation, and reporting for audience research projects.
- Supports the day-to-day functions of the department services as lead communication contact with viewers, other stations, producers, and other tpt departments regarding schedule information.
- Processes invoices and purchase orders, and maintains accurate budget records for all department financial activity.
- Makes recordings and tracks preview records of program feeds.
- Provides administrative support to the Executive Director of Programming.
The ideal candidate for this position must be organized and have an exceptional attention to details. He/She will also be able to take initiative, be self-directed and display sound judgment. This individual should also be assertive, but able to participate collaboratively as a team and open to new ideas and perspectives.
Candidates interested in applying for this position should have:
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent. A combination of education and work experience in a similar area may be considered.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office and database knowledge and work experience.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- The ability to successfully handle details with accuracy in a fast-paced, multi-client setting.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Ability to work independently.
- Dependable, reliable and conscientious.
Twin Cities Public Television is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer