Massage Therapist - $45K-50K/yr
The Plymouth Massage Envy has a strong existing clientele that continues to grow. We are currently hiring for 2 part time and 1 full time Massage Therapist positions. If you love helping people through massage, are looking for a consistent income you can count on and want to work as part of a valued team, contact us today.
Professional Massage Therapist needed for busy membership clinic. Principle duties include:
- Perform consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy sessions.
- Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients of receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
$45,000-$50,000 per year (FT) or $25-30/hour of massage (PT)
- 3-way pay = hourly, tips, bonuses. Our Massage Therapists average $25-30 per hour of massage. Full-time therapists can earn between $45K-50K per year working 30-35 hours per week.
- Steady clientele to keep you busy part time or full time and offers a consistency of income that our team members can count on.
- For full time therapists we offer medical insurance with preventative vision coverage, dental insurance and paid vacation time.
- Deeply discounted employee massages. We believe massage should be part of your health maintenance program so we want to make it very affordable to all our team members!
- Safe, professional environment and opportunities for advancement.
Come grow with us!