This job has now expired
Installs and repairs lock systems to ensure the security and safety of guests and the protection of the company and Community assets and properties.
- High School graduate or GED.
- Combination of education and experience to equal at least three years in Locksmith field.
Valid drivers license with acceptable driving record may be required.
- Installs new door hardware.
- Installs and re-keys security locks on all gaming equipment and property items.
- Maintains equipment inventory.
- Performs damage-free lockout service for the company, Community, and guests.
- Cuts and issues keys, replaces broken keys.