This job has now expired
Installs and repairs lock systems to ensure the security and safety of guests and the protection of the company and Community assets and properties.
- High School graduate or GED.
- Combination of education and experience to equal at least three years in Locksmith field.
Valid drivers license with acceptable driving record may be required.
- Installs new door hardware.
- Installs and re-keys security locks on all gaming equipment and property items.
- Maintains equipment inventory.
- Performs damage-free lockout service for the company, Community, and guests.
- Cuts and issues keys, replaces broken keys.
Mystic Lake Casino Hotel
Mystic Lake, part of SMSC Gaming, has been named one of the Twin Cities' Top 100 Workplaces by the Star Tribune multiple times.